In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico -LSSI), we inform:
The service provider of the website http://shop.realbetisbalompie.es/ is KAPPA SPORT IBERIA, S.L., with registered office in Avda. de Europa, 26 Edif. ATICA-5 Mod. 2-B, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón Madrid and TAX ID Number B85565695. The company has registered in the Companies Registry …………………………………………..
For the purposes ofthis document, thetelephone contact number is 91 640 01 48andthecontact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This legal notice regulates the use of the domain.
The useof this website means you agree with theconditions includedin this Notice.In the case ofcertain services, content and / or tools offeredvia this websiterequiringthe application ofspecial conditions, these shall make available touser.
Moreover, KAPPA SPORT IBERIA, S.L.warns that both the content and services of this website and the own conditions of use may be modified without notice.
2. Conditions of use.
The User agrees to providetruthful, accurate and complete informationabout its identity.
In addition, the user agreesto keep personal DATA update that couldbe provided to the domain holder; therefore, the data Subjectissolely responsible forthe falsehoodsorinaccuracies thereof.
In the event ofminors they must havethepermissionof their parents,responsible for the custody of a minor or legalrepresentatives to accessto the provided services . KAPPA SPORT IBERIA, S.L.is not responsibleinthe event of inaccurateorfalse DATA related with this issue.
- Thewebsite may only be usedfor lawful purposes; therefore theuser agrees tomake a lawfuland fairuseunderthese Termsof Use, and not using the servicesof the websitefor conductsagainst to theSpanishlegislation, morality and public order. The user assumes all responsibilitiesfor damagesagainst theholder of this websiteor third partiesthat may arise fromillegal practicesor impermissibleactivities as the following:
- To performwithout prior approvalany manipulation or alterationof this page, the holder of the Websitedoes not assume anyliability arisingfromsuch manipulationor alteration bythird parties.
- To take any actionthatcould damage,disable,overburden,or impair the website and its servicesas well as to hinder the normaluse andutilization byUsers.
- To introduce and/ orusecomputer software, data , corrupted files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunicationsequipment orany other, regardless of their naturewhichcandamage thiswebsite.
- To violatethe rights of privacy,self-image, confidentiality of communications, intellectual property and industrial property of third parties.
- To hideanddisguise the originofemails.
- To usefalse identities, to supplant the identity ofothers in the useof this Websiteor theuse ofany of its services.
- To play, distribute, modify or copy thecontent of this page, unless you have the permission oftheholder of this websiteor beinglegally entitled for it.
- To transmitusernamesandpasswords to unauthorized third parties.
In general,domain holder excludes its liability for any damagethat may result from the use of the website, or resulting fromthe infringementof the rights ofintellectual and industrialproperty byusersand /or lack oftruthfulness, accuracy,andtimeliness of the content. Neither mayberequiredresponsibilitiesto the domains holderdue tointerruption of services,undesired operationsor inability toaccess the service.
Thedomain holder is not liable fordamagescausedby the presence ofviruses or otherharmfulsoftware that couldproduce alterationsin the computer systemof the user.
The website,its programs, designs, logos, text and / or graphics areproperty of the providerof the websiteorhas a proper license orexpress authorizationof the authors.
Any total or partialreproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, always requiresthe prior authorization of thedomain holder.
The useragrees not toperformany contrary acts tothe rightsof intellectual and industrial property of the author.
The service providerauthorizes third partiesto redirect directlyto the specific contentsof this website but should be redirected to the mainwebsite of the provider.
KAPPA SPORT IBERIA, S.L.as the service provider of this website declares that uses automatic procedures to collect information to save the registry of the Users that visit his website. Click here to access our ‘cookie’s use policy’ <link to section of 'Cookies policy>
4. Data Protection Policy.
You can consult our personal Data Protection Policy to the following section <link to Data protection policy
5. Applicable Law
These Termsshall be governedat all timesby the provisions of the Spanish legislation.